BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New School

Right after I graduated high school I went down to school at BYU Provo. After I got home from my mission I transferred up to BYU Idaho. Both are church schools and both were great.


However...

I now attend Idaho State University. It's not a church school. People smell like smoke, or beer, or they just smell. Now the smelly part isn't the best, (not everyone smells though. That's a plus!) but I have to say that I honestly love going to a liberal school. Yes I'm not a fan of gays or lesbians. They just kinda creep me out. If that offends you, good for you. But I do love how not everyone is Mormon.

The first day of classes this semester I was walking to a class and I see this guy. He's probably like 40. And has a pony tail. And a sweet beard. And a beer gut. And looks like white trash. So OF COURSE I notice him. But it gets better. This sweet addition to any university sees someone he knows and here is the conversation which ensued.

40 Year Old nasty Man: Hey man you off probation yet?

30 Year old slightly less nasty dude: Yeah I just got off.

40 Y.O.N.M: Oh sweet (Sweet was said like he thought he was a bad A surfer dude) I was thinking about going to get a beer. You want to come?

30 Y.O.S.L.N.D: Hell yeah man that sounds good.

This conversation pretty much made my day. First of all, these guys totally looked like losers. Second, the one is almost as old as my dad. Haha I love nasty people.

Wait, strike loving nasty people. There's a girl in my speech class. She's fairly attractive. But just because I think she is fairly attractive it does not mean that I want to see 4 inches of butt crack hanging out of her pants. Gross. Huge drop on the attractive scale. I don't care how hot you are, a butt crack is a butt crack. And I don't want to see it. Nasty sauce.

I love going to school at ISU. People aren't all goody goody Mormon and judge me because I skipped Elder's Quorum and Sunday School to watch the World Cup. (I still went to Sacrament Meeting. That's the important one anyways right?) And the weird thing is that I actually get to set an example for people because some know that I'm Mormon. When everyone is Mormon I have a hard time trying to be good because everyone is. And while I'm not the best little Mormon boy, I do like standing out. Even if it is only because I don't look mangy and I look clean.

Haha I think the 6 followers I had no longer read this blog. So I'm blogging to myself? I'm okay with that. I think I'm funny anyways

3 comments:

Katie said...

haha i still read it :)

Wesley Eff said...

Yes! That puts me at two :) By the way, that Alfredo you posted pictures of looked amazing. And for a crock pot recipie try out the slow cooker chicken taco soup on allrecipies.com

ashley said...

welcome to ISU i attended the off campus IF school there.. haha everyone was 40 and over.. it was great!