BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Holy Hell Batman

So I'm busy.


Really busy.

So I wrote about how I go to a new school now. Well this semester I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and online. So I spend two full days a week doing school stuff. From 8-5 or 6 I do nothing but school work. Usually I can get it all done in those two days a week. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and most Saturdays I work all day. Most days it's only 8 or 9 hour days. But it is harvest time now so the hours are longer.

For example. Friday I went to work at 8 and worked until 8 that night. No breaks. I ate lunch in the tractor. And that was a short day. After work on Friday Charly and a couple of her friends came up to hang out. We watched the new Robin Hood with Russell Crowe.

I loved it. Also if I were as jacked as Russell is I'd be pretty freaking happy. The guy's a stud.

After the movie we ended up playing Guitar Hero on the projector and messing around. I went to bed just after 3 Friday night.

Saturday morning I get up at 6:45 so I can pack a lunch, eat some breakfast, have scripture study and make it to work by 7:30. I was a little bit tired. But it gets better. So we started digging potatoes yesterday on the farm. It's hot and super dry and dusty. Stuff breaks down all day long. Needless to say, it was a long day.

Really long.

Like I didn't get off work til after 10:30 last night. So, 15 hours long. Once again without any breaks. It was a long day. But to be honest, I really didn't mind it. Maybe it's weird but I don't mind working. I actually enjoy it. I think I'm slightly weird in this regard. If I have more than a day or two in which I have nothing to do I go crazy. As much as I love reading (I'm re-reading Brisingr for probably the 10th time now?) or catching up on the few TV shows I enjoy, I hate not working.

Hmmmm I'm pretty sure there was a lot more I wanted to say in this post. But I forgot it all.

Wait I remembered something. So Mormon Bachelor Pad is the reason why I started writing this in the first place. I thought it was cool that two guys in about the same place in life as I am could write what was going on in their lives in anonymity. Well Lachele's Blog told me that they confessed so I checked it out. Turns out they are old. What creepy guys. Pretty sure when I'm that old I won't be writing as if I'm fresh back from my mission and flirting with freshman college girls who read their blog.

Also just in case either of the people who follow this are wondering, I really am only 22. And nothing in here is a lie. Well my name is. As are the girls names. But all the boringness you get to read? Yup, it really happened/is happening now. Yay for the excitingness that is my life.

15 comments:

Lachele said...

Awww you're a farmer!

There's something hott about farmers-as long as they clean up nicely! Guess that little turn on goes to show I was raised in a farming community!

PS- I'm glad you're not as old and creepy as they are. If only you were a little olde ;) haha

Wesley Eff said...

I don't know about the cleaning up nicely part. I haven't been clean shaven since I quit going to school in Rexburg the end of July :)

And no I'm not old and creepy like them. How old are you though?

Lachele said...

haha, you don't have to be shaven to be clean... a little scruff is hott....mountain man is NOT! ha

I'm 24...not too old, but old enough to be questioned every 5 minutes on why I'm not married yet ;)

Wesley Eff said...

Yeah well I am not rocking the mountain man beard that much is for sure. And the age isn't the killing factor here. Height is. I'm only 5'7" :)

Lachele said...

Haha I'm glad to know that you're not a mountain man! That makes me verrry happy, however you're height is another story! I'm a whopping 5foot8inches.kind of tall for a girl I know! Giantess is a phrase most commonly used when referring to me! I'm a heart breaker I know! This guy who is 6'2(way tall) told me he would date me if I was 5'4-because 5'8 was just 'too giatness' for him!

I still heart you tho Wesley!

ashley said...

lachele.. i knew i would find you here deary!

Lachele said...

Ahhhahaha! What does that even mean??

Flirting with little boys :)

Wesley Eff said...

Ashley I actually found your blog through Lachele's. And 5'8" isn't that tall ;)

Lachele said...

Haha are you okay with 5'8? Haha if you are I think I might be okay with you too ;) hahahaha! I'm funny

Wesley Eff said...

mheh. Some guys can't handle being shorter than girls. I honestly don't care. :)

Lachele said...

Really? Haha thats very confident of you!

ha hopefully you're cute!

Wesley Eff said...

haha probably you are going to have to just guess if you think I'm cute or not

Lachele said...

Damn it....

How bout you just tell me who you are and I'll keep your secret ;) you can just email it to meeeee haha

Wesley Eff said...

haha maybe one of these days I'll post ambiguous pictures that reveal nothing but my elbow.

If you see real pictures of me you'll lose your interest in my blog because you'll see I'm so freaking attractive ;)

Lachele said...

HA!!!

That's not bloody likely!

Tease. Pch. *unfollowing now* ;)