BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Semblance of Sanity

So last week was hectic. 60 hours of work plus being a full-time student with killer grades kinda kicked my butt. However I did survive, and while I am still busy with my usual 30-40 hours a week of work plus school, I have achieved a modicum of sanity after a week of hectic hell. Tonight I'm actually chilling with my Grandpa in Idaho Falls so I have some time to finally scribble a little something down.


So here is what is new with me. I'm waiting to hear about the nursing program as ISU. You all probably don't know this but I want to be a nurse practitioner and I find out by November 1 if I got into the bachelor's nursing program. If I get in then I'll start in January.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy a truck. I already have my car Jessica and I love her. But I kinda want a truck too.

I'm trying to find an apartment in Pocatello. ASAP.

I'm throwing a party on Saturday.

I got a date with an awesome girl I'm kinda friends with. I'm kinda excited about this one. She kinda dated my old roommate a year ago and she is cute. We've been texting all day the last couple days and it could be a fun date.

The super attractive girl in my chemistry class wants to hang out (Let's hope it doesn't end up like Marcy. I met her in Chemistry class too) I need to figure out what to do when we hang out. Any fun ideas for when you don't really know someone?

Charly wants to date me. She knows I just want to be friends and she is cool with that. At least she is for now. I did go to the corn maze with her and one of her friends on Monday. It was kinda fun. But she did say tonight that she wants to go again with me. Hopefully she isn't thinking just me and her.

I made the mistake of making out with this girl named Kandace. Hmmmm it was fun but not worth it. Now she won't leave me alone.

I finally added pictures to my photography blog. I have a few more I need to edit and get put up.

I keep forgetting to start my snowmobile. I'm getting excited to go.

But I guess that is enough randomness for now. Grandpa's bishopric just came over. Time for me to be social