BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Curse living in Rexburg

So this weekend I went down with my family to Provo to watch the BYU - Air Force game. It was fun for me to head back to BYU and be there in that game day atmosphere. I won't lie, I missed Provo like crazy. The game wasn't the best because it wasn't close but it was fun. BYU won of course and I had a great time. Then I went to Sizzler and stuffed my face. My belly hurt a little after but it was sooooo good.
My big complaint with the whole deal was that I don't live in Provo. I had forgotten how many good looking girls live there. When I was there before I was dating a girl I'd been dating for three years and she lived next door to me so I wasn't really interested in all the girls. But being down there yesterday and being single was a different story. I saw quite a few good looking girls. There were probably 3 girls I would have gotten numbers from and I had to catch myself because I remembered that I didn't live there and I really wasn't feeling up to driving 4 hours to go on a date. As fun as that sounds, I'll pass. The one that worked at Sizzler was the hardest to pass on because she was very attractive and was down with flirting.
Don't get me wrong, there are attractive girls in Rexburg too. But being that there are more girls who attend school in Provo, it stands to reason that there are more attractive girls as well. But I think they have a better ratio of good looking girls to non-good looking girls anyways. Guess I'd better transfer back down to Provo.

3 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Why did you transfer up north?

CarrieBradshaw* said...

Ya there are good looking girls if you like the clones with bleached blond hair and no personality.

Wesley Eff said...

They gave me better scholarships than the ones I had at Provo. And I get to go wakeboarding more. And Carrie I hate to disappoint but I don't have a thing for blondes. I've never dated a blonde girl. I've got a thing for short dark hair. Or sometimes red hair.