BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Marcy

So I could waste your time and tell you about all these great drama stories from the past involving girls but I won't waste time because they are no longer important even if they are funny. But the newest girl is named Marcy. Okay so no, Marcy isn't her real name but the name really doesn't matter.
So Marcy is in my Chemistry class. I noticed her the first day of class because she is very attractive. I found this great rating system on Mormon Bachelor Pad for rating girls and I think I'll use it. To see the rating system click here. Actually I don't know if that link will work. I'll check it later. Anyways, Marcy got a 7 on the LOS from the first day. I never talked to her though because she sits on the other side of the room, I'm a chicken, and the opportunity just never arose. But she's attractive so I definitely noticed her. About a week ago my buddy and I had noticed she'd been gone for a few days and then she was back and she had a mask on. One of those ones you wear if you don't want to get sick. My buddy points out that she looks like Shredder from the Ninja turtles. I've seen this show maybe twice (gasp I know) but I had to agree because she did. So after class I am leaving and for once we happen to be leaving at the same time. So I say to her "hey Halloween was a week and a half ago. You should have dressed up as Shredder from the ninja turtles then." Definitely not smooth. Oh well. She replied saying she should have. So I ask her why she really had the mask on. Now I figured that she just didn't want to get the swine flu. She told me that she didn't have an immune system because she has cancer. Talk about stop me in my tracks. I had no idea what to say to that. Luckily she got distracted talking to someone else so I made my hasty escape out of the room.
So a week or so passes and I decide that I was going to ask her out the next day in class. I have a plan and I'm ready. So I get to class and she isn't there. So my plan is ruined. But I really wanted to get her to go to a thing with me. So there are over 300 Marcys who go to school here so it took a while to find on facebook which one she is. I added her as a friend. She accepts the friend request and we started chatting. So as lame as it is I asked her out over chat and she said yes so we went on a date.
We went to this thing here on campus where students play their own music they've written. It was alright but nothing too great. So we left early and went and talked. It was fun. I don't know if there will be another date. But it was fun. Oh side note. While I was talking to her on facebook I started to look at her pictures online. She goes up to an 8.5 after seeing a picture of her in a bikini. Marcy's body is smokin'.

1 comments:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Bikini's are bomb!

If they say "yes" it doesn't matter if it was a check box on a note paper it's not lame.

Rock on.

-j