BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

More about Marcy

So I took Marcy out on Monday. I didn't really get the vibe that she was into me. But we are in the same chemistry class so I told her that I'd help her study for our test that was today. So yesterday we go study together and she is really tired and kinda out of it because she's still on meds for cancer to make sure it doesn't come back. Still was getting the not interested vibe. She brought up some old boyfriends, one of whom she is going to stay with this weekend down in Utah. So pretty much I decided nothing would happen.
Then later last night we're chatting on facebook and I say to her that I get the impression she doesn't really have a problem getting guys. She said she has lots of guy friends but not so much in the boyfriend department. I asked her why not and she said that either she wasn't interested when they liked her or they weren't interested when she was. I told her that when she isn't interested in guys than she should just tell them and not ignore them cause guys hate that. Now when I said this I wasn't thinking about me I was just talking about in general. However, she responded by asking if I wanted her to be straight up with me right then. So I said sure but I told her I probably knew what she was going to say. She said that she was interested but she was a interested in another guy too but that I shouldn't give up hope.
So this is my thing, I should be happy right that she is interested. But I'm not. I mean honestly, I don't want to hear that some attractive girl is interested in me and some other guy. It kinda seems like she wants me to fight to get her but here's the deal. I don't really know all that much about her. If I knew her and liked her than maybe I'd fight for her. But it doesn't really seem to me like it's worth my time to waste time trying to win some girl who doesn't know who she wants to pursue. So I'm thinking I'm not going to waste a bunch of time on her. I've invited her to do some stuff and she never takes me up on it so while she is attractive, there are plenty of other good looking girls here for me to find.

5 comments:

Seneca said...

I agree with you, the whole line "you shouldn't give up hope" kinda sickens me. I can never imagine saying something like that. Sheesh.

Wesley Eff said...

The exact line was "so don't give up hope little buddy." Not going to lie, kinda was a turnoff

Katie said...

The fact that she told you not to give up hope in her is a little dumb. It makes her sound like she thinks she really is awesome,and that she wants you to fight for her, and that maybe someday you'll be lucky enough to have a chance with her. Find another girl. Sounds high maintenance

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I say give her the benefit of the doubt. Keep hanging out with her, get to know her a little more, but don't ask her out for a few weeks. Just see how it progresses.

Wesley Eff said...

I think my plan is to wait and see if she ever brings up wanting to do something. I've tried a few times to do stuff together and it hasn't worked so maybe I'll just see if she ever brings it up.