BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I just had to rub it in

So about a month ago, my roommates and I all decided to grow out mustaches. Yes we realize that 'staches are completely disgusting and we would be viewed as child molesters. However, it's kinda fun to have girls look at you and dry heave just because you don't shave your upper lip. So we all started.
After about two weeks one of my roommates was whining about how he hadn't gotten a date in 2 weeks cause of his mustache. So me being a smart-a that I am made the audible observation that he hadn't asked a girl out for two weeks. He said he didn't feel like he could with the 'stache on his face. A few days after that both of my other roommates doing the 'stache thing wussed out and shaved off the 'stache. But I kept mine.
A question that a lot of my friends have been asking me is why would I grow one if I know that it's gross. Well at first it started as a joke with my roommates. Now that they quit why don't I shave? To be honest I think it's wicked funny that I look so gross. I get to see my little sister, who I'm really close to, on Saturday for the first time in over 3 months. She absolutely hates when I do the mustache. So I have to hold out strong until then.
To make matters worse, about two weeks ago I decided if I was going to be trashy looking I may as well trash it up some more. So I cut my hair into a mullet. Not going to lie, I put on a cut off, a trucker hat, and some aviators and I look like a complete perv. I'd be lying if I said I didn't almost gag when I see myself in the mirror. But I'm determined to hold out strong until I see my sister and the family for Thanksgiving. But I digress.
After coming home from my date with Marcy on Monday, I came home and went in my roommates room. I told him to look at me so he turns away from the computer and looks at me and he looks and me and asked what was up. So I had a wicked streak and I told him that even with a mustache and a mullet and getting over a cold sore, I still got a date with a beautiful girl. He didn't have anything to say so I pushed it further and said how even though he'd shaved he still hadn't gone on a date so maybe he should grow the 'stache back out and cut his hair into a mullet.
Now maybe it wasn't the nicest thing to do. Okay it definitely wasn't the nicest thing to do. But I sure thought it was freaking funny.

If you want to watch a funny music video about sexy 'staches check it out here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy Stache? Awesome! I... well I look like a 30 year old child molester when I have a mustache.

Wesley Eff said...

I think everyone probably looks like a child molester with a mustache. Unless they are like 60 or so. Then they can pull it off. Or rather, a few people can pull it off.

Katie said...

Nasty. Mustaches are Nasty. I love that DC video though. Though your mullet....that's pretty awesome.

Thanks for following my blog!....Your posts are very humorous.

Seneca said...

Haha that video was pretty hott. Okay the Mustach thing. I can't stand 'stashes that are floating above the upper lip without touching it. That is just silly looking. (Okay, really hope that yours isn't one of those or else I am being totally mean, my bad.) I don't mind mustaches though, I think they are intriguing. Like Tom Sellek. Mmmmmm.... But I love a little patch under the chin too.

Wesley Eff said...

Oh I know my 'stache is nasty looking. It's kinda the whole point. It wouldn't be funny if I looked decent with it. Also I try to keep it off the upper lip cause it feels all sorts of weird when it's on it.

Seneca said...

Nooooooooo! Oh well, I guess it is for the cause. :D