BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 27, 2009

Knew it

So here is the latest about Marcy. So if you remember I had the mustache and the mullet pretty much the entire time I've been talking to Marcy. I had it when we went on our date, I had them when she told me she was interested in me. Anyways I haven't talked to Marcy for a few days. She's been down in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving and I've been up in Idaho. Anyways she starts texting me tonight and I learned something funny. We had been texting for a while and then the conversation goes like this

Marcy: So do you still have the mullet

Wesley: Why would I get rid of it

Marcy: Nevermind

Wesley: What?

Marcy:Nothing haha

Wesley: No it was something :) What are you thinking that you aren't saying?

Marcy: Your chances are slim

Wesley: At you being interested?

(No response)

Wesley: Well thank you for being honest and telling me that you aren't interested. ( I really was being sincere. I like when a girl is straight up)

Marcy: Well it's just that if I'm interested in you and someone else. You having a stash and mullet really turns me off so the other guy looks better.

Wesley: It's kinda why I do it. I figure if a girl likes me for me than great. If she can't like me for more than how I look than I'm really not interested.

Marcy: Oh okay

(Then because I've gotten rid of the 'stache and mullet I figured I should tell her so she didn't see it Monday and think I did it because of her)

Wesley: And I'll tell you this now so you don't think I did this because of this conversation but I got rid of the stache and mullet a few days ago.

Marcy: Oh what! See I thought it was weird how on our date you were so against it and then you were like I love it now

Wesley: Oh I never loved it. I thought it was funny how people treated me different because of it. I'm still the same person but even you judged me for it.

Now maybe I was too harsh but I have a hard time when a girl doesn't want to date me just because she doesn't agree with how my hair looks. I'll be the first to admit that looks are important but they aren't everything and if you are interested in someone you should get to know them and like them for their personality and not for how they look. Prognosis as of now? I'm not too interested in Marcy. Mheh there are tons of good looking girls out there. Why would I waste my time with someone so shallow?

10 comments:

Seneca said...

A: Because shallow girls are bomb and make you feel hotter than all the other guys around. Yes you were a bit harsh, but it was a good test. I bet your favorite Disney movie was The Hunchback of Notredame....

Wesley Eff said...

Actually my favorite would be either Hercules, Mulan, or Aladdin :) Sorry to disappoint Seneca

Seneca said...

ahhhh man! I thought I was spot on! Its okay, I love those ones too, but the best is Pocahontas. :D

Katie said...

I'm glad you aren't all that into her anymore! Shallow is not cool. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that won't care if you have a mustache and mullet. In fact, if i actually knew you...there's a girl I most definitely would set you up with. She'd probably love you for the mullet.

Anonymous said...

And your mustache fades. I shall mourn its passing.

Anyways, you'll find someone who is not just looking for some eye candy. No worries.

TechieGirl said...

Lol, I've dated a lot of guys, and most of them weren't that great looking but were great guys. It's weird for me when I find a good looking guy who's also a good guy. That doesn't seem to happen very often...

Anonymous said...

What is the name for the chat thingamajig? I am thinking of adding it on my blog.

CarrieBradshaw* said...

that's ridiculous she told you she was interested in another guy but he is better looking, what a vein little bitch. I have the same philosophy as you I have to admit, I chopped all my hair off into a fohawk and dyed it dark brown instead of long and blond because I was tired of guys hitting on me just because of my looks. Now when a guy looks at me he see's my personality not just another dumb blond.

Wesley Eff said...

Gus I really don't remember what it's called. It's through google chat. I think I just searched for google chat widget. Maybe. I could be wrong. Sorry for the lack of help.

ashley said...

ha mullets are hot. I wont lie... i dated a guy for several months when he had a stach and a mullet.. lets just say he was hilarious to take into public because he was shy about it and i was ashamed to be with him